When taking photos of dishes, there are some simple guidelines to never forget;
- Take the photo BEFORE you start eating.
- Photos of empty dishes do not help other users.
- Although you can be in the photo, it's better to get a close-up image of the dish.
Some other things that you can do that will help you remember to complete and submit reviews:
- Take a photo of the page of the menu your dish is on. This could have a good description of your dish and include ingredients.
- Take a photo of your receipt so you can remember how much the dish was. Knowing the price of a dish can really help the decision making process of other users.